Thursday, 3 January 2013

Quiet time.

At last, the busiest time of the year is over. First of all a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! Hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas!

My Uncle came to visit from the other side of the world for the first time in about four years, he left early this morning. I've had a pretty good Christmas, I got a decent set of headphones (which hopefully will last longer than a month or so), a pair of converse which are fluffy on the inside and an actual winter coat (cause I've been freezing to death for the last 2 months).

Arriety is on TV and no-one else wanted to watch it so I'm in the loft by myself. (Ok, firstly, to clear this up I've referred to "the loft" many times but it's not actually used for storage, it's really a kind of hobby room, just in case anyone thought I sit alone in the attic on a daily basis...) I'm typing while watching it, it's so cute!

As always during the school holidays I've been putting off all of my work, with 4 days left to go I've still done nothing. My friends are coming over tomorrow for a revision party so it's all good. :3

Oh, I meant to attach this to the last post but I forgot:
 
 
 
I got an offer from my top choice university as well to study French and beginners Italian with European Studies. (Longest course name. EVER) My gosh, 2013 is gonna be big year. I'm both excited and dreading university next year. I'm gonna love independence and actually doing a course I enjoy. On the other hand, I'm not overly good with cooking, I can survive a day or two cooking by myself but after that, what am I going to cook?
 
On that cheery note, I'll give my top three songs of the past month or so I've been away!
 
Number 3: Len-kyun Now! By Owata-P and sung by Miku, Luka, Rin and Len.
This appeared in my subscriptions this morning and I freaked out! No this is not 96Neko's version, this is REAL, Owata-P has actually done this!
 
Number 2: Life Prolonging Treatment by neru and sung by IA.
It's made by neru and sung by IA, do I need to give a better reason? :3
 
 
Number 1: Requiem of the Endless World by Hitoshizuku P & Yama△ and sung by the Kagamine twins
If anyone else has been waiting for the ending synchronicity series for too long, this is gonna be the best Christmas present ever! I literally squealed with fangirl happiness and Hitoshizuku P & Yama△ don't dissapoint. It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard. Just, listen to it!
 
 
 
Have a nice day! :3

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!!!!!11 THE MEP VIDEO!!! THE...OHMYGOSH I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I was like..."ooh The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku!! <3" then it was all... "Oh, hey, that's my internet name..." but it didn't click until it got to GUMI and I was like, "AH THAT'S LOTTIE'S YOUTUBE NAME" and THEN I got it and I am now squealing in my room.

    THE VIDEO IS SO FREAKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE SOME SORT OF SUPERSTAR NOW!!!!!!!!! OMG I AM SO EXCITED TO BE APART OF THE GROUP!!!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO TO CONTRIBUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    YOU GOT UR TOP CHOICE UNIVERSITY OFFER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? WE HAVE TO BREAK OUT THE CONFETTI CANNON!!!!!!!! XDDDDD Yay I'm so happy for you!!!! you'll do great!!!! University life is different but it's SO WORTH IT AND NICE AND STUDYING WHAT YOU LOVE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD You have to tell me all about it when you go!!!!!!!! Sometimes all one can afford to eat is Ramen noodles lol!!

    Sorry I'm so over-excited!! XD I just finished watching "The Lizzie McGuire Movie" for the billionth time since I went to go see it in theatres for my 10th birthday! It's such a feel-good movie. God, I'm such a little kid sometimes haha!!

    Amazing songs, as usual, and THE SYNCHRONICITY ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It IS the best christmas present evar!!! Thank you!!! *glompppps*

    Thank you so much for your huggles! Everyone is okay now...my great uncle is in a better place. Even in bleak times, things look better in the morning! Thanks again :))))) <3

    I LOVE jackunzel. it's so cute!!!! and as you can see, i'm going on a Jack frost binge right now. Ah, tumblr. I just roam it and *take* gifs!!! I know that if I really DO get a tumblr I won't be able to tear myself away from the TV.

    Glad you liked the video!! The song has been on repeat for me since yesterday. It's really good! The original is "Breathe Me" by Sia, and the remix I posted is called "Butch Clancy".

    I WANT CONVERSE BOOTS!!! You so lucky ;A; I hope you get the 3DS!!! It's worth it. But I love the uncharted games!!!! They are so good!!!! Nathan Drake = <3!!! But not as much as Jack Frost haha! Xion's death was THE WORST ;A;

    GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IS THE BEST WAY TO SPEND CHRISTMAS. I AM...TOO ENVIOUS FOR WORDS.

    I WOULD HAVE TAKEN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I like the circus too, but dislike it for the exact same reason you do. And the 'carnies', or the people who have deformities or who are 'strange' that are exploited for money. It sickens me :((((

    Look up the Cirque du Soleil preview!! It's directed by James Cameron. It's called "World's Away" and looks...BREATHTAKING.

    CODE LYOKO IS COMING TO KABILLION?!?!?! I know that channel!! It's the only one who still shows re-runs of the animated series! XDDD I'm going to watch the show on Youtube anyway, even if my French is not spectacular! ...It is in French, right?

    You are so gonna get an A+++++!!!

    Ohmygosh, blogger is telling me that my comment is too long.... one sec!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *continued comment*

    AWWWWWWW YOU TALK ABOUT ME?!?!?! X'DDDDD *tears* I do too!!! I'm all like, "Lottie--you know my blogging pen pal from England who's lived in France?!?!?!--[inset rest of the sentence here]" hahaha!! XD Aw, i feel all special!!!

    I will send you a link to my DA account AS SOON AS I PUT SOME ART UP haha. Right now I'm supposed to be finding the books I need for the spring semester! I start January 14th.

    Over here in good ol' MA we have over a foot os now!! Yay!! My dog Coco-Chanel (yes, that really is her name haha!) is outside playing in it right now! She loves it haha!

    Tell me what you think of ROTG when you see it!! It's awesome!! Also, THERE IS A VIDEO GAME OUT ALREADY. If you can't see the movie, play the game!!!! Although you should really see the movie because the story and animation is amazing, and, well, there's Jack Frost lol!!

    I hope you have a wonderful day, week, month, and year!!! Yay 2013!!!

    If there is anything I can do for the MEP group, you just let me know!!!

    Au revoir ma copine!!! <33333

    Con amor,
    Sonny!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete