Monday, 22 October 2012

OH MAI GAWD MCM IS JUST 4 DAYS AWAY!

So... That's all I'm talking about... all the time!
My wig has arrived and I picked up my train tickets this morning after school! (I had ONE lesson today!)
London MCM here I come!

To prepare myself for this event I have written myself a list of stuff which MUST be done in the one day I'm there! So here it is!

Get there.
Go straight to the vidcon section.
Find tomska.
Get him to sign my shoes. (long story)
Find Matt.
Get him to sign my shoes.
Find the Eddsworld team.
Get them all to sign my shoes.
Buy some sh*t.
Wander over to games section.
Pray something about Kingdom Hearts will be there.
Find some Kingdom Hearts cosplayers and steal them take photos with them.
Go to the anime section.
Meet Ali Hillis.
Get her to sign my shoes.
Meet Liam O Brien.
Get him to... yup.
Spend two hours there buying more STUFF!
Lunch should be in here somewhere but AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO' THAT!
Go to Memorabilia.
GET EVERYONE THERE TO SIGN MY SHOES! (Especially HATTIE HAYRIDGE FROM RED DWARF!)
Get to the Vocaloid Meet.
Dance with everyone!
Take ten tonnes of pictures.
Realise there's only an hour left.
Freak Out.
Wonder why I didn't save up more and go all three days.
Rush round and do everything I forgot to do.
Refuse to leave.
Get kicked out.
Cry on the steps of the Excel.
Get on the train.
Go home.


Yeaaaah. I'm never going to magaged all of this. This is just the stuff I wanna do... and I'm bringing Three friends with me! XD

Moving swiftly on: Top Three Vocaloid songs!

Number 3: Stop Nagging Me! By Owata-P (If i remember rightly?) and sung by Akita Neru.
Yes. I know she's not a vocaloid but UTAU'S SONGS ARE JUST AS EQUALLY AMAZING! So she's here.
Number 2: Don't kill the Love song. Pinnochio-P sung by Miku!

I'll tell you why in Number 1.



 
Finally!
 
Number 1:  Weekly shonen BYE BYE!! Also by  Pinnochio-P and sung by Miku
 
This video popped up in my subscriptions and got me listening to  Pinnochio-P again. I haven't listened to anything by him/her (I don't know?!) in a while and I really love the quirky songs along with their AMAZING videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment