Monday, 1 October 2012

Drumroll please!

I would have posted a couple of days ago, but Doctor Who finished and I was a lil' bit sad! D':  BUT OSWIN IS COMING BACK GYAAAA! (It was in the ending, so NOT a spoiler*

So, I MUST inform everyone of my tip-top-super-duper-brand-new NEWS! (Well, I found it out about a week ago...)

Ahem, just... watch the video!

KINGDOM HEARTS FREAKING 1.5, a HD remake of Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, containing scenes from 358/2 days. I knew this was coming, but no-one believed me! Nobody! They all thought I was mad! Mad I tell you! Mad! HEHEHEHE!

So I'm now glad I bought my playstation 3, because I was beginning to get a little bored of LittleBigPlanet, Trinity Universe and Tomb Raider (the only games I ever play...) and I'm finally glad there's a new (-ish) game for the PS3, because the stupid things won't play PS2 games and I only bought it because I wanted to play KH2 after my PS2 died.

Due for release sometime in 2013 in Japan, but you know, US and European fans will riot if this is not announced within the next few months... I honestly hope Square Enix knows what's good for them! *Evil Grin*

Watch the video, Google it, Fangirl: this SHOULD be the next week of your life!

I'm a very happy fangirl!

***********************************************************************

So this weeks top 3 Vocaloid songs are:

Number 3:  Black board.

 
Number 2: Deep Sea City
 

 
Number 1: Akatsuki Arrival
 

Apologies for not writing who it's by, etc. but I really have to go!
 
Love Lottie <3
 
PS, I'm thinking of starting a Vocaloid MEP group but I'm not sure.
 

2 comments:

  1. LOTTIE!!! (Don't worry, I over apologize too and I'm super loud even when I don't mean to be!! >_>)

    can i just say that I'm loooooving your top 3 vocaloid songs. They totally rawk, and I barely heard of any of them, so they're top notch!!! XD

    oh, and totally make the group. I will join!! Just tell me how!! haha

    AND...

    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER KH GAME???!?!?!?!?

    OMG I SOOOOOOOO TOLD EVERYONE!!!!! HA!!! THEY WERE ALL LIKE, "ddd has got to be it", BUT THEY WERE WROOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    omg, am I hyperventilating??? Yes, i think I am...

    (btw, am SO supposed to be doing college work right now, but...)

    THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU YOU ANGELIC GODDESS OF GOOD NEWS. <333333

    I, too, need more games to play on le ps3

    nd what?! a new voca game???! ur so lucky, considering mikuflick is freaking $14 over here. Like, jeezzzzz. Can't wait for it!! Thanks for letting me know!!

    Idk if I'm gonna cough up the moola to buy a ps vita (i needs a car) but i AM asking *santa claus* for a 3ds b/c I NEED KH DDD and I cannot wait for the new style saavy game coming out at the end of october!!! look it up it's called 'girls mode' in japan and looks TOO COOL.

    oh, and...CHRISPINEHUGHJACKMANJUDELAW. Like, how orgasmic (pardon my french) can this movie get already?? Hah hah just kidding~ ...kinda~

    okay, i srsly need to work but i just get so hyper thinking about STUFF IN THIS WORLD THAT RAWKS. soooo im gonna go. you can blame my hyperactivity on...well, me i guess. oh well~

    Anyway, thanks for the news and great comments, as always~

    glad you enjoyed the video X3

    <3333 Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just passing by and then I read this and started fangasming~~~<33333

    I'M JUST SO STOKED. Chain of Memories was my super favoritest KH games (only because that and the 300(something something) days were the only ones I could beat without having to shove the burden on my brother).

    And I am so behind when it comes to vocaloid songs. I think I'll be roaming around trying to get caught up. DDD88 I will do that after I loiter some more listening to all this. >8D

    ReplyDelete