Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Ugh! School!

Hi all!
I've been back at school for one week now and I've already been dumped under an ever growing pile of work, so this will only be a short post then I'm back to writing a personal statement for le university!

Ok so firstly, I SAW BRAVE! AaAaAaAaAah! It was amazing, one sec, the kettle's done, I want a cup of tea. Anyhoo, I absolutely love love loved it, it's been one of the best things I've seen in ages! I absolutely loved the little brothers! They were sooo adorable!

Next up, a little, quick, tiny demand. To all of those who have not yet seen "Angel Beats." Go do so. Right now. Now, I tell you. I adored this, I think it's my new favourite anime!

It's about a group of teenagers (see left!   ^-^) who, after having thoroughly depressing lives and died waaay before their time, want to fight against God. It follows the story of a boy named Otonashi Yuzuru, who died and woke up in a world (a High School) next to a girl named Yuri (who looks and acts amazingly like Suzumiya Haruhi!) and discovers he doesn't remember anything about his past life.

Yuri is then found out to be the leader of the SSS, the Afterlife Battlefront, who are battling Tenshi, who they believe to be an angel. If a person in this limbo world has a normal school life, he or she disappears. Tenshi, as the Student council President, is responsible for making them live a normal school life. So the team decides to actively disobey as many school rules as they can!

I love the story, the animation style, the numerous musical numbers, the characters, everything! It's so heartbreakingly beautiful! Watch it! Pleeeeease!

I spent a bit longer than I meant to on this so here's my top 3 vocaloid songs of the week!

Number 3: Re-Education, by neru ft. Kagamine Rin and Len
Neru is so awesome, this is no exception, I love anything by neru!

 
 
Number 2: The Trash Heap Princess and Apostrophe, by sasakure.UK ft. Hatsune Miku.
This is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. The  "ICQCQ" gives me the shudders, everytime. Oh, there's also another song in the series, Rin sings it: Non-World Harmonise, but I don't like it nearly as much.
 
 
 
 
And finally my Number One song of the week is...  The Wolf That Fell in Love With Little Red Riding Hood. By Hitoshizuka-p ft. Kagamine Rin and Len. I'm not a RinxLen girl, but this is up at the top of the sadness chart, surrounded by mothy songs. I teared a little at the end.


 
 
And so, I must leave you now! Bye bye! 


4 comments:

  1. lottie!!!!!

    akjdhsgjlhsadlkfjarhbjkdbvoSDBVSDVWE

    WHAT ARE THESE AMAZING SONGS?????????? Omg, I am so glad you got your love of vocaloids from me you find SUCH GOOD SONGS!!!!!!!!!!! XD haha

    And yes, we are twins. Let's just get that out of the way. I'm Puerto Rican and a red head and you're amazingly British and I'm assuming brown haired due to you looking mostly like belle in your all about lottie post *INHALE* but we are so totally twins. Oh yes. *David Tenant voice intended*

    YOU SAW BRAVE?!?!?!?!? EEEEE XD That is totally me, just with brown eyes and not as fiery haha! FREAKING LOVED THAT MOVIE. 0-0 *serious face* So glad you saw it!!

    OMG THE AVENGERS IS COMING OUT ON DVD SPETEMEBER 25TH. You should totally come to the US and watch it with me! XD Ha ha one day...

    It's okay for your short comments!!! I'm just happy I get comments!! >-< You actually put up with my randomness!!! Haha <3

    THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for the links!!!! I will watch the movie RIGHT AFTER I ESCAPE FROM WORK. Yeep!!

    I have yet to watch Angel Beats (/>-<\) Don't kill me! lol just kidding. I will watch it though, now that I've read your wonderful review~

    I actually really like Flonne, maybe b/c I'm like her just not as ditzy. I really really really like Adell, however. X3

    Now I must go do work...and sneak in those songs on my iPod!!!!!!!! XDDD

    Bye!!

    <3 Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched some funny moments in Angel Beats.

    ...I now need a propulsion engine.

    Noda freaking rocks.

    And T.K. is easily my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Sorry for yet another comment, but I jsut saw/heard a really great GUMI song: EAT ME by oster project, which is amazing, btw. Love oster project. Anyway, it IS about sex, but the animation is amazing and GUMI sounds fantastic in it, so I thought that maybe you'd enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God I just love Angel Beats! so much. It's one of my top favorite animes next to Clannad <3

    ReplyDelete