Friday, 8 July 2011

A book review ^^

Hello bloggers!
Anyhow I decided to finally write a book review.

Well, two days ago I was looking for "Passion", the newest book by Lauren Kate but failed to find it. Instead I found another of her books (one which I hadn't heard if before) entitled "The betrayal of Natalie Hargrove", I decided to buy it and give it a read.

Although it's very different to certain other books floating around at the moment (in that the dead actually stay dead) I think it still is pretty good.

The main protagonist, Nat, is a lot more cruel and cunning than Lucinda, the main protagonist in Lauren Kate's book "Fallen", because of the characters personality it's really hard to relate to her at first, desperate to become the school's "princess" no matter what the cost, even if it means framing someone for a death she caused. As you read further on you start to sympathise with the character. The ending of this book was really unexpected, if somewhat inevitable, but all in all it wasn't too bad a read!
The book cover (in case you're interested!)

No comments:

Post a Comment