Tuesday, 14 June 2011

SORRY BLOGGERS ^^

I'm reeeeeeally sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been reaaaaaally busy, I have all my Gcse exams to do but I'll be finished in one and a half weeks, then TEN WHOLE WEEKS OFF!! ^^ I suppose a lot of you are busy too at the moment, what's everyone got going on?
I seem to spend my days like this:
-Revising
-Exams
-Editing photo's for my school yearbook
-Creating 76 DVD's for my mum's school (cause I'm just soooooo good with computers :/)

Anyways I hope you all have a good week and I will definitely blog more when I finally finish school ^^

2 comments:

  1. Hee, hee, it's okay you haven't posted! I've been soooo busy with my projects :< But I got an A+ in French! C'est magnifique!! XD Anyway, I'm looking forward to more of your posts!!! X3 Au revoir, ma copine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done SONNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ YAY!! *celebration dance* :P

    ReplyDelete