Monday, 9 May 2011

I'm back... finally ^^

Soooooo, two weeks with no internet, and here I thinking it would be easy... guess not!

So anyways, me and one of my best friends both want to do journalism at uni in a couple of years time. So this summer we are setting up a new blog together. Basically it's about our local area and the history of it. We want to go around the town and interview people on different aspects of life in our area.

We should be set up in a couple of months, depending of GCSE's (I should be revising right now, but hey!) so I'll put up a link when it's ready!

We're doing the whole lot, blog, logo and advertisment in the local paper, I truly CANNOT wait!!!

Recently fallen in love with "Fruity cuties". KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that blog idea sounds really awesome! You sound really dedicated too, which is even better :) Can't wait to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete