Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Hypocrites

Eurgh, I seem to have spent most of my time doing revision or exams, bouncing between school and home... ONE WEEK LEFT OF CUMPULSORY SCHOOLING!!!!

Not that I'm too excited or anything ^^

Anyways, I know this girl who really is one of THE most annoying people I've ever met, EVER!

She always moans about how "everyone" copies her and how it annoys her... The thing is though, she does the EXACT same thing to me, it's always been ok with me before but after having been in the same school with her for about 8 years now, it's starting to bug me, REALLY BUG ME!!!

The thing is I can't talk to her anymore, once you start to dislike someone, everything they do is annoying... anybody else think this too?

Finding a hard time dealing with this so if anybody has any ideas, please let me know ^^

Rant over, please return to your lives... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment