Sunday, 10 April 2011

Oh, what a funny news story :)

OK, so i was bored and was looking at the news this week, I found a ridiculously funny news story.
"Man barks at dog, says dog started it" (Metro)

Apparently a 25 year old is going to court for barking at a police dog, when the police questioned him his actual response was "The dog started it". Should he really be going to court for this? I can just imagine:
"It wasn't me, the dog, he forced me to do it, it's all his fault! I'm innocent"
 OK he was drunk, in public, barking at a dog. Makes me kinda wish I was there to see this happen.

Hahahahaha! This story made me laugh, a lot.  XD
man barks at dog
Oh hai doggy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, people these days. Haha, that's great a hilarious story though. I love the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Lol thats is soooo weird!! I mean, what would you do if a guy was just barking at a dog next to you? I'd think I'd take five GIANT steps AWAY!! Ha, ha! Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog, so be sure to check it out :)

    http://shaylenelostinthepages.blogspot.com/2011/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also gave you an award! n_n See it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete